Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Intention of this blog

I have been wanting to write down my experiences as a private noobish trader as well as what i do. Being able to write down, reflect on it, i may able to gain much more as i will think through abt how exactly the trading world works and what actually its not and the unique cases which i encounter.

Is trading a passion or a ticket which im eligible to use to get out of this rat race? I'm not sure...

Beware that information from this blog is not intented to be taken seriously as a advice or recommendations...but can be read casually...you do realise its a blog not a financial website...im blogging as a identity of a average person learning the ropes of this trade and sharing this experience.

Most likely in this beginning stage of blogging, my entries will be messy with no sense of catorgising, once i know whats my contents are focus at, i will organise in a searchable manner.

No comments: